Home Forums Miniatures Discussions PPM General Pathfinder Ruins of Lastwall April 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    greyhaze
    Keymaster

@greyhaze

I like the 3 minis at the bottom, not particular about the dragon, but the demon is ok.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by Avatar for greyhaze greyhaze.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by Avatar for greyhaze greyhaze.
    Infernalslayer
    Participant

@infernalslayer

I like the poltergeist as well.

Here are all the revealed contents so far.
    http://www.pathfinderminis.com/gallery31.htm

I don’t think we needed another terrain case incentive while there are so many interesting creatures that could get the spot though. Especially since “Waterdeep: Dragon Heist” had cemetery themed terrain as well.

kodiakbear
    Participant

@kodiakbear

So far I do not see a need for any of them but if it is not expensive I can see myself getting a Lastwall Knight just for another female warrior option.

yack
    Participant

@yack

I see some of it I like but I really hate that the dragons go around 40 CAN in singles and that for a large dragon I am out. The sets coming in 2019 since the Magic Gathering set are too weird for my liking so nothing screams for me I must have yet. They needed to focus on the Legacy of Fire or something more different like a possible desert set.

yack
    Participant

@yack

The more being leaked the more I am actually liking this set.

yack
    Participant

@yack

Damn this set is gold. Part of me wants a cas but cannot afford it. What a awesome looking set.

ksbsnowowl
    Participant

@ksbsnowowl

Yeah, this set is wicked sick. The viking-themed skeletons and Draugr… SOLD!

The Vanth Psychopomp is perfect for the Dragonlance Carrion Wretch. I have a feeling I’ll be buying a good chunk of singles from this set.

The Calligni are D&D’s Dark Ones. Dark Stalkers and Dark Creepers.

Those Razmir Cultists would be great as stand-ins for just about any cult group your story dictates.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Avatar for ksbsnowowl ksbsnowowl.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.