Board Exams are very crucial for students who wish to pursue their higher studies. Class 10 exams set the foundation for their career and future studies ahead. Students aiming to score well in the exams normally look for resources that can help them prepare most effectively for the exams. Here, you can get some tips on how to score good marks in the board exams:
How To Prepare For Exams?
First and foremost, students are advised to revise the chapters and all the subjects properly before writing the exam. Make sure to spend the study time most efficiently. Students can make use of a lot of useful study materials such as textbooks, syllabus, previous year papers, sample papers and so on. One such important resource for UP Board students are the model paper class 10 UP board.
A student who has studied from the textbooks thoroughly normally uses the syllabus to see which topic they need to focus on more on while revising. Then, after preparations, the students can make use of the sample or model papers to get practise solving a wide variety of questions of all kinds of difficulty levels. They will also get used to answering questions and thus will be more confident to face the exams.
How to use Sample papers efficiently?
Attempting to answer the 10th board exam papers is the best way to prepare for the exams and score well. Students can also learn how to present the paper most effectively for the best results. Given below is the guide to follow while solving the previous year or sample papers:
- Make sure to read the question paper thoroughly before starting the exams. Make sure all the questions are correct and understand what is being asked and how much is the marks allotted towards it. First fifteen minutes of the exam is solely for this purpose.
- Do not spend too much time worrying over tough questions. Answer the easier questions and then move on to tougher questions. This tells you that you need to prioritise the attempts to the question.
- Keep track of the time. Make sure that you answer all the questions, within the time given to you.
- After answering all the questions, make time to review the answers you have written, make the necessary changes.
- Do not hurry while writing the exams. Select from the options wisely. Read the questions properly and then only start to answer.
- Write the exams very neatly and cleanly, without using any slangs
For each subject, the students will have to follow different strategies. One of the best ways to master Mathematics is to make separate notes for formulas and theorems. Along with the question papers, solving the UP Board Class 10 Solutions covering a wide variety of questions also provides practice for the students. Meanwhile, working on their writing skills will help the students to prepare most effectively for the exams. Finally, to score in Science, the students are advised to give lengthy answers with proper diagrams. Following all these tips is the best way to prepare most effectively for the exams.